If you would like to leave a comment/review you can do so at our Facebook page, Google review page or our new Yelp page, using the links on the bottom of the left hand side menu of this page.
- You will definitly be getting repeat business from us!
2013 – Chris in the United Kingdom
- Thanks for a great rental. Due to extenuating circumstances, my trip plans and reservations had to be changed at the last minute. Ben was able to accommodate me, and brought out a big smile from me, when he dropped off a brand new looking Tiger 800XC. After many miles including a trip to the top Pikes Peak, he met me at the airport for the return drop off. The House of Motarad was a pleasure to work with throughout the rental process, and hands down had the best customer service I have ever experienced. Coupled with a sweet bike, I had the perfect vacation. (and top notch rental gear & helmet)
2013 – Fred in Massachusetts
- Wanted to thank you again. A very good, easy, and straight forward rental process along with an awesome bike. Will definitely be back and spreading the word of House of Motorrad, through my friends.
2013 – Eric in Colorado
- You run a top notch business and I will recommend you to anyone I become aware of that is looking at renting a motorcycle in Colorado. I look forward to doing business again with you next year.
– Dave in Mitchell, SD
- What a sweet trip! My son and I are still combing through all of the video footage and pictures from our helmet cams. The bikes (R1200 GS and Tiger 800XC were flawless). Our favorite Colorado rides during our 1200+ mile adventure were: US 550 Durango to Ouray, Route 62 to Route 145 South to Mesa Verde and Rocky Mountain National Park. Thank you Ben for this amazing memory..
– Gene and Justin in Canfield, OH
- HOM is an amazing provider of fun. Fly to Colorado, catch a ride to Boulder and choose your machine. Within minutes you are tearing up some of Americas best scenic roadways the world’s finest motorcycles. Did 1500 miles of Colorado dirt/asphalt with four friends – smiles throughout. Thanks for giving us all the tools to make this happen.
– Greg in Pennsylvania
- WELL DONE BEN, by accomodating my East Coast friends, being able to rent the same style bikes as I have, we had potentially one of the BEST trips I’ve ever taken. Having guided fly fishing and skiing trips, this bike trip was very special in that I’ve known these guys for 30 yrs. Your equipment was top notch and your service and availability was equally as good. You are now our ‘go to BMW rental Man’. Thanks.
– Butch in Denver, CO
- Many thanks to Ben and House of Motorrad..fly into Denver after work on a Friday, Ben will bring the bikes over to you at your hotel Saturday morning , this gives you an extra day to ride, he also picks them up when you are through..great bikes and good man to deal with ,… I rented a pristine 2011 KTM 990 Adv Dakar, riding buddy rented a BMW F800GSThe whole deal was a little cheaper than shipping our bikes out and back from VA and a lot less trouble.
– Keith in Virginia
- House of Motorrad rocks! Unbelievable service and attention to detail to make a 1500 mile CO excursion including 10 different passes achievable with good friends and the best bikes that are available on the market.
– Marc in Pennsylvania
- Just wanted to say that the bike was a joy to ride and the service was great.
– John in Texas
- Thanks for the great rental. Hands down that is the most universal and fun bike i’ve ever ridden it’s going to be hard to give it back. Thanks, your Happy Salida Rental Customer.
– Dave in Colorado
- Such a great ride! Thanks House of Motorrad for the excellent service and exceptionally sweet bikes!
– Grady in Minnesota